Tutorial: Release The Kraken by 8thDamon

Hi guys, my name Renato Prkic. I’m here to show you a very easy way  to implement several PixelSquid objects into your photos to create a stunning edit that will catch everyone’s attention. Before we start, I should say that this is extremely easy to make and you don’t need anything more than basic Photoshop knowledge. We’re going to be …

Learning New Skills as a Designer

Learning With PixelSquid Since our launch we’ve loved seeing how helpful PixelSquid has been as a design tool for artists at every experience level. The ability to quickly add 3d objects to designs has helped increase productivity and improve the workflow of many designers using PixelSquid. We understand how important it is to always be learning new tools and skills, which is why …

A Quick Perspective by Kevin Wisbith

When you think of enormous objects like spaceships, bomber planes or ships like the Titanic, it can be hard to truly grasp their size. That’s why Kevin Wisbith used PixelSquid to create A Quick Perspective, a series of images that place famous objects in everyday environments to give you a sense of their size. Keep reading to see more of …